Pasig City Jobs Strategic Account Manager Position at VST ECS Phils Inc. (Former MSI-ECS Phils. Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we VST ECS Phils Inc. (Former MSI-ECS Phils. Inc.) are looking for candidates for the position of strategic account manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱55,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||VST ECS Phils Inc. (Former MSI-ECS Phils. Inc.)|
|Position||Strategic Account Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 55.000|
We are looking for Strategic Account Manager(s) responsible for handling, maintaining, and growing revenue and profit goals for existing and new accounts. They are responsible for establishing business relationship with customers as well as finding new business, prospects and create new opportunities. Tasks involve strategic planning, sales support and solution selling.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Bachelor of Science in Electronics Communication Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Highly personable, confident, aggressive, sales driven and customer oriented.
- Should possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Availability to travel as needed
- Ability to handle multiple accounts, highly organized and able to coordinate well with the team members.
- Experience in CRM Software
- Preferably with at least three (3) years’ experience in Telco & IT Sales.
- Competitive Industry Package Salary
- Covid Hazard Allowance / Assistance
- Leave Credits (Including Birthday Leave)
- Life Insurance Benefit
- HMO Coverage
- Merit Increase (Performance Base)
- Subsidies – Rice, Medicine and Vitamins
- Other Cash and Noncash Benefits
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3CW+CFV VSTECS Philippines (Main Office), MSI-ECS Complex, M Eusebio Avenue, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Great Benefits
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Work-life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Pillar of a Strong Group
Information Technology has been the driving force behind the dynamic growth of MSI-ECS Phils., Inc. Since its inception in 1998, MSI-ECS has carefully carved its reputation as one of the country's leading providers of innovative and reliable computing solutions supported by competent and highly-professional workforce. Specializing in IT distribution as its core competence, MSI-ECS has continuously redefined and broadened its portfolio of IT products and services to fully address the evolving needs of the local IT community. Today, it boasts an extensive array of solutions ranging from systems and peripherals, network and communications, multimedia and presentation, printing and digital imaging.
Through the years, it has forged formidable alliances with recognized brands as HP, Samsung, IBM, Lenovo, Buffalo, APC, Genius, EMC, Autodesk, Intermec, RedHat, Ozaki, Oracle, Microsoft, Trend Micro, Sony, Acer, Apple, Adobe, VMware, Imation, TDK, Iomega, 3Com, GTCO CalComp, and Contex. With such list of award-winning solutions, MSI-ECS is committed to continue providing its valued partners and indirect markets with solutions that command business growth, profitability, and stability.
MSI-ECS is more than just a distribution company. Our name stands for product availability when you need it, at the right place, at the right time.
One formidable source of strength of MSI-ECS is its partner company, ECS holdings Ltd. -- a leading Singaporean-based distributor of computers, IT products and services to reseller customers in the Asia Pacific Region. A publicly listed organization, ECS operates in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Our portfolio of need-based, reliable and globally recognized brands manifests our commitment to provide our valued clients with second-to none products and services. We proactively explore the feasibility of newly-introduced solutions and assess local business opportunities. Through the years, we have forged lasting relationships with industry leaders to enable us to provide our clients with fresh information on technology trends and developments. By keeping ourselves in the forefront of innovation, we keep our customers informed of new solutions, best industry practices and best of all, we impart tested skills on increasing productivity and efficiency.
EMC Distributor of the Year Award
Oracle Best Distributor Partner of the Year Award
VMWare Distributor of the Year for 2013
IBM Distributor of the Year for 2013
Acer ePinnacle Master Service Excellence Award
Acer ePinnacle Commercial Product Manager of the Year Award
Acer ePinnacle Commercial Distributor of the Year Award
Acer ePinnacle Marketing Innovation Award
Acer ePinnacle Tablet Distributor of the Year Award
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: MSIdinc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Covid Hazard Allowance/Assistance, Leave Credits (Including Birthday Leave)
- Specific Location: M. Eusebio Ave. San Miguel