Cavite Jobs Strategic Buyer Position at United Graphics Expression Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Strategic Buyer with full time working hours for our company office, United Graphics Expression Corporation, for residents of Cavite and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, United Graphics Expression Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Strategic Buyer.
|Company||United Graphics Expression Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of any four year course degree
- At least three years of work experience in Purchasing.
- Proficient in English both in written and oral communication.
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft office softwares.
- Background in SAP system is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills .
- Must have understanding on risk management, ability to enhance sustainability and global market.
Leads development of new suppliers/vendors based on the defined sourcing strategy per category.
Select evaluates and establish relationships with suppliers to partner on strategy development and drive cost saving plan, productivity, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Works with upper- level management to ensure that the supply chain remains in alignment with the needs of the company.
Improves the supply chain or purchasing operations of a company.
Partner with sales and research and business development group to improve economics and execution of ongoing businesses and new product innovation.
Source , analyze, and generate supply chain data ( supply and demand data ) as basis of the company in formulating strategic sourcing policies and techniques.
Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein. Serves as the back up successor of the purchasing manager during his/her absence.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNITED GRAPHIC EXPRESSION CORPORATION (UGEC) is a full-service printing company - a complete resource encompassing all aspects of print solutions from design conceptualization to execution.With headquarters in Dasmariñas, Cavite, since 1988, we have continued to expand our capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. UGEC is a company that welcomes the opportunity to pursue new and progressive printing solutions for our clients. UGEC has earned its ISO Certification (ISO 9001:200) in Y2001. This has been upgraded to the 2008 version (ISO 9001:2008). UGEC is a one-stop-shop, catering to the complexity and sophistication of our clients needs.
To deliver Secured Products and Services to People/Society for the Future, Today
To be the leader in providing FUNCTIONAL, VALUABLE, and SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS in
print and its applications
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, PagIbig, Philhealth, 13th month pay and Rice Subsidy every month