Strategy & Communication Planner Vacancies at ADGARLIC, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ADGARLIC, INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Strategy & Communication Planner and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Strategy & Communication Planner|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A role that dives into creating innovative strategic marketing communications solutions for clients, maximizing synergy in digital/social, advertising, branding, PR, and emerging platform opportunities. At the heart of the role is focusing on understanding people and what makes them tick, what inspires and drives them to generate powerful social insights which can propel actionable business value for brands.
- Taking client briefs, challenging them, developing them into inspiring and informative internal briefs
- Keeping abreast of new trends and developments and sharing those with the rest of the team and company on a regular basis.
- Responsible for turning ideas into well-rounded, strategically-sound, deliverable plans, collaborating with others in the team to encompass audience insights, trend analysis, marketing/media executions
- Driving the conception and development of innovative on-brief ideas for clients and/or new business, from bigger campaign themes to smaller execution/technology-led ideas, encompassing digital/social, advertising, PR and emerging platforms
- Planners should be able to collaboratively guide and lead the ideas-generation process, identifying and building on any ideas from other people within the agency.
- Having a pulse on new trends, developments, emerging platforms, and a sense of potential possibilities will also set planner up for success in this role.
- Articulating those plans for clients in written and spoken form – writing and giving clear presentations.
- Once ideas are sold-in, Planner will then be the guardian of that plan, ensuring it is delivered in a way that remains on-brief and in-line with the agreed vision. This involves working closely with those implementing all elements, from creatives, accounts, to PR.
Research and Analysis
- Intellectual curiosity is a must; Planners are creative problem-solvers and will need to have a good understanding of research approaches (on and offline) and be able to apply these approaches to uncover breakthrough insights that can drive client business forward.
- Keen focus and understanding of how client business works and ability to develop strategic approaches clearly designed to help grow clients brands.
- Planners will also play a vital part in new business development, meeting prospective clients, taking briefs and leading pitches together with Accounts.
- Planners play a role in developing the agency as a business, pushing into new areas, selling our ideas and approaches to new clients from new sectors.
Characteristics needed to succeed in the role:
- Open, inquisitive, can-do character with a focus on problem solving in creative ways
- Passion for wider communications/marketing trends and culture as a whole
- Social media/advertising /brand enthusiast
- Confident enough to speak up, challenge and ask why (a lot)
- Collaborative with a passion for delivering industry-defining work
- Brings something new to the agency – demonstrate individual passions and expertise
Interested jobseekers may email their respective resume to **@adgarlic.com.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AdGarlic Inc. is an advertising agency offering integrated marketing communications services, ranging from above-the-line advertising, covering TV, Radio, Print, on-ground activations, events, digital and social media marketing, media and PR services.
We are composed of seasoned advertising practitioners and passionate young bloods that give us a strategic advantage in developing creative, insight-based and experiential mixed media campaigns that offer solutions to your marketing and advertising needs, delivered at cutting-edge pace.
In a span of seven years, we have partnered and serviced brands in various categories from pharmaceuticals, skin care, telecommunications, hotel, FMCG, retail, health and household, that gives us a holistic perspective in approaching various marketing and advertising problems. Our integrated approach allows us to tackle and achieve our Client’s objectives from different angles.
Our team is highly dedicated and specializes in various creative outputs, and is multi-generational. This translates to our work that is aligned with the mindsets of the Gen-Z, the Millennial, Gen-X and Boomers, and understands their values, priorities, interests and lifestyle. This advantage allows us flexibility and agility with varying perspectives across generations of audience, versus others with mostly mature or mostly young teams.
Aside from our passion, we value integrity and accountability in the work that we do, and we are driven to help our clients achieve their goals. Our brand of service is one that is based on Plusitivity, a term we coined to mean ‘seeing the plus in positivity’. This guides us in bringing positivity in the campaigns that we do, turning their audience. Our creative goal is to make our audience see things differently and in a good way. Plusitivity also translates to the way we work with our clients, keeping it light, fun, dynamic, professional and collaborative.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)