Cavite Jobs Supply Chain Manager Position at II-VI Performance Metals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Supply Chain Manager. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at II-VI Performance Metals, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||II-VI Performance Metals, Inc.|
|Position||Supply Chain Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position exists to handle the procurement and related administrative duties including reporting for the purchases of direct and indirect materials including process chemicals, gas and diesel, capital equipment, factory consumables, office supplies, and outside services to support the effective operation of II-VI Performance Metals Inc. This role reports through our corporate supply chain and works with local and overseas suppliers, and stakeholders as part of a multinational global US company Coherent Corp.
The SC Manager will be responsible for obtaining quotes from qualified vendors for purchasing and delivery of quality materials, goods, and services at the best price and on time, to contribute to the timely attainment of company product revenue, projects, goals, and objectives. This includes formulating, reviewing, and implementing purchasing policies and procedures consistent with Coherent global policies and requirements. There are daily interactions direct with Senior Management, Finance, Operations, Planning, Warehouse, Maintenance, EHS, and Quality departments to ensure the delivery of materials, goods, and services.
Also responsible for the investigation, corrective, and preventative action to resolve issues due to defective or unacceptable goods. Working knowledge of SAP for Manufacturing MRP is essential.
2. Supplier Selection and Evaluation
Responsible for the implementation of established company policies on supplier selection, accreditation, and evaluation (including Supplier Site Audits). It is also responsible for the review and revision of the established procedures on supplier accreditation and evaluation as appropriate. Build and maintain a credible and professional business relationship with suppliers.
3. Licensing and Permitting
Liaises with a concerned government agency for the maintenance of an updated inventory of PDEA, PNP and other permits/licenses and the timely submission of accurate reports as required.
4. Staff Management and Development
a) Annual performance reviews are conducted timely, and concerns and development opportunities are effectively communicated.
b) Recognition, promotions, rewards, and disciplinary actions are done in harmony with existing company policies.
c) Personnel and departmental goals are set annually and reviewed and measured quarterly.
5. Special Assignment – Special assignments are completed timely and completely
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Materials and Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields with equivalent experience in procurement activities in multi-national setup, contract administration, and supplier selection. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
· Five (5) to 10 years of experience in a related manufacturing environment with at least 5 years in the supervisory level. Knowledgeable in SAP and with a thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 45001 and FAMI-QS.
· Works with minimal to no supervision and can work with all levels of the organization.
· Willing to work in Cavite Economic Zone, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
· Medical and Dental Insurance (HMO)
· Retirement Benefits
· Group Life Insurance
· Wellness Programs
· Monthly Rice Subsidy (Upon Regularization)
· Performance Base Bonus
· Annual Salary Adjustment
· Guaranteed 14th Month Pay (Upon Regularization)
· Paid Sick and Vacation Leaves (Upon Regularization)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
II-VI Incorporated, a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, is a vertically integrated manufacturing company that develops innovative products for diversified applications in communications, industrial, aerospace & defense, semiconductor capital equipment, life sciences, consumer electronics, and automotive markets. Headquartered in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania, the Company has research and development, manufacturing, sales, service, and distribution facilities worldwide. The Company produces a wide variety of application-specific photonic and electronic materials and components, and deploys them in various forms, including integrated with advanced software to support our customers.
Its Philippines subsidiary,II-VI Performance Metals Division (PMD), refines Selenium and Tellurium among other Rare Metals with world-wide applications across a wide scope of industries including Energy, Defense, Communication, Semiconductor, Medical and Manufacturing.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 16 month annual cash capacity, Productivity Bonus, Leave conversions, Manufacturing Site-appropriate
- Specific Location: Rosario