Taguig City Jobs Systems Analyst (java-alfresco) | Bgc – Once/week Rto | Shifting Sched | Direct Hire Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Systems Analyst (Java-Alfresco) | BGC - once/week RTO | Shifting sched | Direct Hire in our business office, Nezda Technologies, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱75,000 - ₱90,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Systems Analyst (java-alfresco) | Bgc - Once/week Rto | Shifting Sched | Direct Hire|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 75.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.000|
The Senior Alfresco Developer will join a dynamic team of engineers and developers that provide systems development and integration services and support continuous delivery initiatives while utilizing the latest Agile methodologies.
– Work within a technically strong team to design and build new systems
– Develop and maintain architecturally sound, modular, component-driven Alfresco and Java applications
– Create, maintain and organize system & design documentation, test plans, etc
– 2+ years Java/J2EE with complex multi-layer applications – with a demonstrated focus on back-end Java development within an enterprise application environment
– 5+ years experience with Alfresco BPM and implementing business process workflows using BPMN
– Experience maintaining and administering Alfresco Content Services
– Experience developing content models and designing and implementing content workflows for ECM system projects;
– Working knowledge of an appropriate UI framework (AngularJS) would be an added advantage
– Experience with AWS and installing/managing Alfresco in the cloud is a plus
– Experience with JEE/Spring/Spring Data JPA/Hibernate
– Experience working in Agile/scrum projects
– Experience implementing REST based services using Spring
– Excellent communication, task management, and organizational skills
– Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and changing priorities
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees