Bulacan Jobs Talent Acquisition Sourcer Position at Nestle Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Sourcer. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nestle Philippines, Inc., and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nestle Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Talent Acquisition Sourcer|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH / Rockwell Makati Office
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
5+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Partner (Lead) within the Integrated Talent Management organization, you will identify and engage with the best talent for Nestlé. You will take ownership for attracting top talents to our talent pools and build and maintain the talent pipelines, working closely and effectively with Nestlé Regional Recruiters and Recruitment Marketing Managers, and collaborate globally across the Talent Sourcing expert’s network. You will be the trusted advisor to Nestlé in the Market (NiM) Recruiters, HR Business Partners and hiring managers, and within the aligned function(s) and/or business(es).
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Builds talent pipelines for hard-to-find skills, niche and high demand roles where a focused proactive sourcing strategy is defined
- Delivers against short term demand and anticipated demand, identifying prospective candidates by researching and engaging with talent, effectively utilizing digital and social media channels
- Engages talent and convert passive or non-job seekers into active candidates as part of our Global Talent Communities for current or future vacancies ·
- Tailors the approach to prospective candidates to meet the needs of each specific position by adapting key messages and information
- Partners with above market CoC talent teams to ensure the delivery of key talent solutions and to align talent pipelines internally and externally
- Captures and shares key market intelligence, and provide market insights to business, HR Business Partners, NiM Recruiters, Talent Sourcing Manager and Regional TA Head
ARE YOU A FIT?
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sourcing Talent for international companies, preferably FMCG
- Use of recruiting sourcing tools and practices to identify prospective candidates
- Experience of interpreting data to make it usable and relevant
- Experience of influencing and persuading
- Experience of pre-screening and assessment
- Understanding of the region is critical
- Fluent in English
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Over a hundred after it first started operations in the country, <>Nestlé Philippines, Inc. (NPI) today is a robust and stable organization, proud of its role in bringing the best food and beverage throughout the stages of the Filipino consumers’ lives. The Company employs 3,700 and all over the country, and is among the Philippines’ corporations. Its products are No. 1 or No. 2 brands in their respective categories.
<>Nestlé Philippines, Inc., A Short History
The Early . Although Nestlé products were already available in the Philippines as far back as 95, it was not until 1911 when The Nestlé and Anglo Swiss Condensed Milk Company was established in the country, with its first sales office in Calle Renta, Binondo.
The Company was forced to suspend its operations during World War II, but soon made a comeback after Liberation, under a new name: Filipro, Inc. It continued to import products such as MILO, NIDO powder milk, MILKMAID and NESCAFÉ from other countries. In the early 1950’s, Filipro encountered difficulties when the Philippine government imposed import control. Due to lack of imported products to sell, it was forced to become a distributor of peanut butter, napkins, fruit preserves, and patis (fish sauce) just to keep its operations going.
Local Production. In 1960, Nestlé S.A.and San Miguel Corporation entered into a partnership resulting in the formation of Nutritional Products, Inc. (Nutripro). In 1962, Nutripro’s first factory started operations in Alabang, Muntinlupa to manufacture NESCAFÉ. In 1977, Filipro, Inc. and Nutripro Inc. merged under the name Filipro, Inc. In 1986, Filipro, Inc. changed to its present name as Nestlé Philippines, Inc.
Nestlé now has manufacturing facilities in Cabuyao (Laguna), Cagayan de Oro, Lipa (Batangas), Pulilan (Bulacan) and Tanauan (Batangas) to meet the growing demand for Nestlé products in the country.
<>IMPORTANT ADVISORY - FAKE JOB OFFERS
We have received reports from some applicants saying that they have been contacted by individuals claiming to be connected with Nestlé Philippines Human Resources, offering them jobs via text messaging, emailing them job contracts, and asking for . This is a hoax.
Nestlé puts a high value on the integrity and professionalism of our recruitment processes. We wish to assure the public that all our job interviews are conducted in the Nestlé offices where we operate, following a structured recruitment process. Nestlé does not ask for any monetary amounts from applicants.
We are very concerned about these fake job offers and have sought the help of local authorities to conduct a thorough investigation on this very serious matter.
Should any of your friends or relatives come across these suspicious job offers, please tell them not to respond. For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet. or contact our Nestlé Customer Response Center - Employee Services number: (+632) 8479 277, by clicking Apply Now
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)