National Capital Region Jobs Tax Manager – Global Compliance And Reporting Position at SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Tax Manager - Global Compliance and Reporting in our company, SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV)|
|Position||Tax Manager - Global Compliance And Reporting|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Tax Manager – Global Compliance and Reporting
The position is responsible for preparing complicated tax planning reports, tax review memorandum, and tax compliance report. Manages multiple engagements and ensures that operations are working according to budget.
• Reviews work outputs of staff members and ascertains if content is correct, accurate, and in accordance with the specified work instructions of the engagement
• Encourage teamwork within the engagement team by providing effective leadership and communication skills
• Supervises the work of staff members within the cluster; motivates and retains staff members through effective coaching and mentoring
• Prepares billing instructions to clients
• Monitors account receivables of the cluster and ensure these are kept at manageable levels
• Assists in collection efforts of the cluster and make certain that collection targets are achieved
• Analyzes workload requirements of the cluster and prepares job forecasts in order to meet the job requirements
• Assists in recruitment activities of the cluster
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in management role
• Experience in bookkeeping, payroll services, FS compilation, MS Navigation and SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of Industry Tax Issues and Advocacy work (SEC, BIR)
• Knowledge of US 1040 (IES group), tax planning, tax compliance
• Research Skills (knowledge of basic tax code, updated BIR rulings US rulings)
• Good exposure to management of Finance and Resource Requirements
• Stakeholder and Client Management
• Ideally with legal background
• Certified Public Accountant
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SGV & Co. is currently the Philippines' largest multidisciplinary professional services firm with nine offices across the country. The Firm employs more than 5,00 professionals from various disciplines. We provide integrated solutions that draw on diverse and deep competencies in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services. We uphold the highest standards of quality. In fact, SGV & Co.’s Assurance service line has been ISO 9001-certified since 1996. In everything we do, we nurture leaders and enable businesses for a better Philippines. This Purpose is our aspirational reason for being that ignites positive change and inclusive growth.
SGV & Co.'s track record has remained unmatched in the region. We have accumulated invaluable resources in our 75 years of operations - highly qualified and competent staff, state-of-the-art facilities and an enviable international network. We envision not only to give value-added services to our clients but, more importantly, to become a partner in their and the region's development. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
SGV & Co. became a member practice of Ernst & Young International on 6 June 2002. EY, a global leader in professional services, understands the business issues that are important to senior executives. With extensive business knowledge and hands-on industry experience, the global EY organization can implement a broad array of solutions to help companies capture growth, improve financial performance, and manage risk – anywhere in the world. Its over 300,00 people serve as trusted business advisers in more than 150 countries, offering audit, tax, consulting, and strategy and transactions services across all industries to many of today’s leading global corporations, as well as emerging companies. Worldwide, its people are united by shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality.
SGV & Co. received the Economic Dividends for Gender Equality (EDGE) Assess-level certification on 31 August 2018. It is the first professional services firm in the Philippines and the Southeast Asian region to receive an EDGE certification. The EDGE Certification is the world’s leading assessment methodology and business certification standard for gender equality.
• People who demonstrate integrity, respect, teaming and inclusiveness
• People with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
• People who build relationships based on doing the right thing
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Tax Manager - Global Compliance And Reporting position job vacancies