National Capital Region City Jobs Tax Manager Position at NEO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INCORPORATED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱80,000 - ₱100,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||NEO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INCORPORATED|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
- Ensure tax compliance to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Timely submissions of BIR and other related government agencies filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary tax laws and regulations (direct or indirect).
- Recommendation and implementation of internal controls policies that ensure tax compliance
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and create strategies to capitalize on the said changes.
- Manage open tax cases/assessments until its conclusion.
- Coordinate tax related matters with internal and external audit.
- Coordinate with all business units and assists in monitoring implication of all issues and evaluate all present and future transactions as well as strategies to ensure optimal level of efficiency.
- Oversight and compliance with PEZA regulations
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide assistance on tax-related queries.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing tax compliance, at least 2 years of which are spent on a managerial / supervisory capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Keen eye on details
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under pressure
- Computer literate (particularly MS Office, Excel and other accounting softwares)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NEO is the leading sustainable office building developer and operator of office buildings in Bonifacio Global City. With clients and tenants ranging from large multinational firms to key service providers across various industries and sectors, NEO pioneered the concept of the “boutique office building” in the Philippines.
NEO’s approach ensure quick decision-making and responsiveness. Headed by an experienced development and management team supported by high caliber professionals, NEO possesses a single focus in developing, managing, and operating PEZA registered Boutique Office Buildings in the Bonifacio Global City Central Business District. The real estate management company caters to large users engaged in Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing and other commercial businesses. The high level of hands-on commitment and consistency from its owner-managers in all stages of project development and management drives the group’s Balanced Development Philosophy: conservative assessment of risks coupled with a sensitivity to opportunities.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Personal Accident Insurance, Retirement Plan
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City - BGC, Taguig City