Manila City Jobs Tax Officer (compliance) Position at Super 8 Retail Systems, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Super 8 Retail Systems, Inc.|
|Position||Tax Officer (compliance)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1 Prepare regulatory requirements of various Gov’t Agency (BIR, Local Govt, SEC)
2 Handle BIR and Local Govt audits/assessments
3. Prepares documents for external auditors for the purpose of the yearly FS audit.
4. Assist for the preparation of Annual ITR & FS5.
6. Coordinates request and prepares documents needed from concerned Depts, vendors and customers
7. Monitors compliance with Gov’t Agency (BIR, Local Gov’t, SEC, etc)
8. Keeps up to date with recent rulings and informs concerned Depts.
9. Implements necessary new regulations/issuances to comply with government requirements.
10. Attends to tax queries and requests of internal and external customers.
11. Assist in resolving accouting issues & concerns of other departments.
12. Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate manager
* Positive Work Environment
* Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
* Must be a College Graduate of BS Accountancy or CPA Board Exam passer.
* Willing to work on-site at our corporate office in Binondo, Manila.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2006, Super8 Retail Systems, Inc. opened its first seven (7) outlets after it assumed the Uniwide Sales’ grocery business. From then on, it has opened more branches to serve consumers and resellers in strategic locations from North to South Luzon.
Super8 Retail Systems, Inc. is the sister company of Suy Sing Commercial Corporation, the Philippine's leading wholesale distribution company.
OUR PURPOSE (The Vision)
We strive to be one of the most admired companies in the Philippine Retail Industry through the integration of exemplary people, the best business system, our extensive reach to grocers and consumers, and our dedication to contribute to the betterment of society.
Corporate Core Values
Super8 is a chain of grocery warehouse that provides unbeatable low prices on fast moving consumer items, wide assortment and excellent service to value seekers and resellers. Super8 caters to the small entrepreneurs or 'sari-sari' stores and the end consumers who seek value in their money. To address our customers' need, we continuously improve our service, providing them with the widest variety of fast moving consumer goods. We maintain strict adherence to high quality standards of products, ensuring that our customers will enjoy the benefits of buying fresh items. We consistently evaluate our systems to give our customers a fast and responsive service.
Binondo Office - 11th Floor, G.A. Cu Unjieng Centre, 208 Dasmariñas Street corner Quintin Paredes Street, Binondo, Manila.
Fort Office - Unit 507-509, 5th Floor, Southeast Building Central 2, 28th Street corner 7th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Axis Warehouse - 7-10 Axis Road, Brgy. Kalawaan, San Joaquin, Pasig City
Accessible Locations within and outside Metro Manila (The Branches)
North and Central Luzon
National Capital Region (Metro Manila)
Southern Tagalog Region
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 1234567
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)