Cebu Jobs Team Leader – Operations Position at Entrego
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Team Leader - Operations. For those of you who live in Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Entrego, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Team Leader - Operations
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
The Retail Operations Team Leader will play a critical role in the Retail Business Unit, considering the need of the BU to support the need to establish and sustain the needed operational capacity in line with business requirements. This Operations Team Leader will be supporting the operations associate manager, and primarily responsible in executing all initiatives for to ensure operational capacity is at expected level at all times
- Manage multiple facilities in line with acceptance centers and/or mailroom management
- Supports all functions in line operational excellence on both external and internal KPIs
- Supports in ensuring that all initiatives to ensure to meet all SLAs are proactive
- Supports all initiatives which guides the entire core ops in meeting all agreed KPIs and continuous improvement
- Lead a strong operations team that will maximize all possible means to ensure all ops KPIs are met
- Ensure work load balance on all mailrooms and acceptance centers, while maximizing workforce productivity
- Supports all proactive initiatives in preventing SLA breach and the likes that may lead to potential financial losses brought by claims and the likes. And ensures that all necessary documentations are secured for such cases
- Secure proper allocation of resources to meet target cost per transaction
- Regularly establish and lead cost saving initiatives
- Ensures that requests to extend SLA’s during unexpected events are submitted on a timely manner
- Creation of reports/IR to document exceptions. Creation of RCA to prevent reoccurrence
- Supports all initiatives that promotes excellent customer experience
- Support in managing all project related to BU’s expansion
- Secure alignment with other BUs and support groups to minimize, if not eliminate all external and internal risks
- Always ensures strong asset management (inventory))
- Ensuring that all ops managed trackers and reports are available to agreed schedules, and contains up to date and accurate
- Prepare and presents relevant reports to align all stakeholders on all aspect of BU’s growth
- Graduate of any (4) year course
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistics. Experience in handling mailroom and/or acceptance center is an advantage.
Personal Characteristics and Behaviors
- Must be attentive to details with a strong capability with following guidelines and procedures. Must also show strong interpersonal skills.
Required Competencies and proficiency levels
- Oral Communication – Proficient
- Written Communication – Proficient
- Microsoft Excel – Proficient
- People Management – Intermediate
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
|8XX4+PCW Entrego, S.E.Llenes, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Entrego is a technology driven business solutions provider for the fulfillment and logistics needs of enterprises in the Philippines.
Entrego's courier and express parcel management is operated by its affiliate, Entrego Express Corporation.
Entrego is backed by the AC Infrastructure Holdings Corp., a subsidiary of Ayala Corporation and the Global Fashion Group.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: Entrego
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Some roles require 5 days or 6 days work week