National Capital Region City Jobs Technical Coordinator, Banking Operations Position at Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Technical Coordinator, Banking Operations with working hours for our company office, Northern Operating Services Asia Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Northern Operating Services Asia Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Technical Coordinator, Banking Operations.
|Company||Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.|
|Position||Technical Coordinator, Banking Operations|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,00 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for supporting Banking Operations routine transactions such as transactions processing, document processing, investor services, opening new business and maintaining and reviewing documentation on existing accounts. Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables. Emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution. Role may require the need to perform a number of functions to complete a request.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Ability to understand the core aspects of processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement to Management
2. Handling transactions for deposit products including like indexing, document processing, loan processing
3. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
4. Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills
5. Should be adaptable and maintain flexibility in completing tasks in an ever changing workplace.
6. Focuses on maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures, building towards becoming an area expert
7. Provides coverage during vacation or ill time. Trains/coaches new staff.
8. Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
9. May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
10. Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
11. More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
12. Delivers a work product that requires less revision13. Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and proven Banking Operations work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be able to multi-task and get work done in a timely manner.
- Good attention to detail, analytical and have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the firm, industry and technology.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at **@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions, Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is proud to guide the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity.
A globally recognized Fortune 500 Company in continuous operation since 1889, we’ve built a legacy of empowering clients to reach their goals with confidence.
Since our roots as a trust bank, we’ve grown to a global presence with more than 22,00 employees in more than 20 countries and across five core business units:
Join a Team That’s Made for Greater
At Northern Trust, we refer to our employees as partners – with good reason. We understand that relationships are the key to our success. Here you’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of innovators with the drive to challenge the way things have always been done. Instead of choosing between a dynamic career and work-life balance, enjoy working with a team that supports your goals in the office and at home. We’ll help you get where you want to go without sacrificing what matters most to you.
Company Website: https://ww.northerntrust.com/about-us/careers
Careers Website: https://careers.northerntrust.com/page/asia-pacific-52
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Retirement Plan, Life Insurance