Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Technical Customer Support Position at TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of technical customer support and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TAHCHE Outsourcing Services Inc.|
|Position||Technical Customer Support|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Tahche Outsourcing Services is looking for a Technical Customer Support to join one of our partner clients’ growing team. As a Technical Customer Support (eCommerce account), you are responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding service orders through phone, live chats, and e-mails. You must be able to document customers’ problems and inputs in the ticketing system and ensure prompt and proper resolution of customer queries and concerns by providing additional information to provide solutions according to the proper process.
This is a full-time role, on a US shift and on a Hybrid (Cebu-based) work set-up. If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter this fast-growing organization.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Customer Service and Tech Support for eCommerce Accounts
- Knows how to read logs, understand query and backend technicalities
- Familiarity with Order Management Software/s, Shipment Tracking systems, and such
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customer needs, analyze situations, and formulate timely solutions to their issues to retain customer satisfaction
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on all communication platforms to be able to address complaints accordingly
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Escalate customer concerns promptly as the need arises
Job Type: Full-time (Hybrid, US Shift)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Be part of a dynamic US Team
- 13th-month pay
- Paid Leaves, commutable to cash
- Health insurance with dental coverage, upon regularization
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits (SS, Phil health, Pag Ibig, Maternity or Paternity leave
- benefit, Solo Parent Leave, Bereavement leave etc.)
- Employee engagement activities, team outings, sports activities, and events
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tahche Outsourcing Services Inc help global companies expand business and build offshore team in the Philippines. We serve various company from diverese industries such as Engineering, E-commerce, Investment Funds, Information Technology, Law Firms, Real Estate, Mortgage, Digital Marketing Agencies, and others.
We are seeking for talents to join our pool and get hired!
We also offer Work from home jobs!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201533580
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)