Pasig City Jobs Technical Recruiter Position at SMITS Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Technical Recruiter. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SMITS Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Executes end-to-end recruitment process for Accounts assigned by HR Team Lead for Recruitment or HR Manager
o Source for candidates using various sourcing channels
o Invites agreed number of candidates per month using various sourcing channels
o Encodes all invited candidates in Database tracker
o Exam Administration
o Interviewing/ Profiling
o Conducts calibration sessions with clients to ensure that there is a match between manpower requirement and candidates endorsed
o Conduct interviews for entry-level and supervisory positions (as assigned)
o Schedules candidates for Line Interview for all positions handled
o Job Offer
o Pre-employment Requirements – assists HR Associate for Recruitment in verifying completion of requirements submitted by identified candidates
· Ensure 100% of HRFs are served within the allotted SLA
· Updates Candidate Application Tracker regularly and accurately
· Sends Daily Recruitment Update to stakeholders in a timely manner
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SMITS Inc.- C5 Office, 100, 1604 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMITS Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary company of San Miguel Corp. And itis one of the leading Information Technology companies in the Philippines today and is responsible for the managing the IT operations of Southeast Asia’s largest food, beverage, and packaging company. The organization employs over 500 IT professionals and business process experts, offering IT consulting, implementation and support services to the San Miguel Group of Companies and select non-San Miguel clients.
Vision and Mission
To be a recognized leader in business solutions and a trusted advisor to its customers and partners for them to achieve business growth.
We embrace Execution Excellence to deliver unsurpassed Customer Experience by ensuring:
•Predictability of Cost and Schedule
•Quality of Products and Services
•Suitability of Business Solutions for Clients
•Availability of Skilled Resources
We strive to be a Key Strategic Partner by consistently providing Value Adding Solutions.
We ascertain that our…
•Shareholders are given fair returns on their investments.
•Leaders are Visionary, Inspiring and Entrepreneurial.
•People are Happy, Empowered, Professional, Competent and Dedicated.
We commit to improving the lives of the people in the communities where we live and work.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)