Makati City Jobs Technical Seo Lead Position at Lamudi Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Lamudi Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Technical SEO Lead and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Lamudi Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Technical Seo Lead|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Improve website’s current performance and traffic.
- Implementation of advance technical SEO roadmap based on the latest best practices.
- Coordinating with content, design, social media, and other teams
- Have leadership skills to manage team
- Identify gaps and growth opportunities and convert them into wins
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Acquire quality backlinks for the digital properties
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Must have excellent knowledge about the google guidelines on SEO best practices
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Advance Web Ranking) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Search Console)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and excellent Excel skills
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who’s focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati’s business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||5F & 6F, Lamudi Philippines, Inc., Brgy, Keyland Valero Building, Salcedo Village, 114 Valero, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippines's Best Real Estate Marketplace
Lamudi.com.ph helps individuals in the property market to find their ideal home, land or commercial property. Our goal is to empower consumers by providing the most relevant information in the market today. We provide individuals direct contact with developers,agents and landlords. Lamudi aims to have our listings give you as much detailed information about the property as possible.
For home seekers, we provide a wide selection of properties offered by individuals, agents and other third parties. Our dedicated team is constantly working to increase the number of properties available. As a home seeker, you can always be sure that the listings shown are high quality and accurate. We continually check our inventory to be sure that any issues, low quality or inaccurate listings are removed.
Rocket Internet's Venture
Lamudi.com.ph is a part of the Rocket Internet family, which is the fastest and the most successful online venture builder across the globe. Rocket's success can be attributed to an exceptional team that has been building online companies since 199, creating over 100 market leading companies in 50+ countries. We bring unrivaled expertise in launching various ventures and exercise the proficiency of an international company, together with an acute understanding of the local market. As a result, we now bring you the best online real estate market platform available in the Philippines!
Rocket Internet's Venture in Philippines:
Lazada: Online shopping for fashion, electronics, TV, & bags
Zalora: Largest online fashion website in Indonesia
Carmudi: Online listings for car & motorcycle new or used
Foodpanda: Online food order & delivery service
Play to Win
Smart Work and Happiness
Promote a Positive Attitude
People, the Source of our Success
Corporate Social Responsibility
Lamudi Philippines Scholarship Program
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), life insurance