Telemarketer Vacancies at Asia Link Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Asia Link Finance Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Telemarketer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Asia Link Finance Corporation|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales/Marketing, Telesales/Telemarketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Telemarketer is responsible in generating leads and prospect clients to attain the monthly sales target.
- Graduate of any course four year course
- Has knowledge on sales or marketing
- Has excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and prospecting skills
- Must be confident, persuasive, creative, proactive and customer service oriented
- Familiar with different social media platform
- Must be computer proficient
- Customer service-oriented
- Leave Credits
- Birthday Cash Gift
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
#GROWwithSAFC #hiring #salescareer #marketing #telemarketing
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asialink Finance Corporation is one of the leading and fastest-growing finance companies in the Philippines.
The company was established in June 1997 when a group of enterprising executives ventured into the consumer financing business with only three million pesos in capitalization. With good demand and sound credit, Asialink Finance Corporation was off to a good start.
Today, it employs more than seven hundred personnel, thousands of independent Loan Consultants, and with over eighty branches nationwide serving the financial needs of businesses and individuals alike.
Asialink Finance Corporation offers a wide array of loan products, from car and truck mortgage, clean and secured business loans, to consumer loans like 2nd Hand Car and Truck Financing, among others.
“Accessible, Fast, and Convenient Loans, Today!”is the mission and commitment of Asialink Finance Corporation. With competitive interest rates coupled with fast processing time, the company is poised to serve a larger share of the market while continuing to help our core clients in the unbanked and underserved sector.
The vision of the company is“to be a key driver of economic growth by providing inclusive financial access. By becoming the most dynamic and trusted lending partner, we enable businesses to grow and we help individuals achieve their dreams.”And this has been and will be a compass and rudder for all project initiatives and partnerships.
Asialink’s culture and core values are anchored upon the concepts of #Heartwork, Inclusivity, Growth, and Ownership.With these core values in mind, every Asialink employee and partner follows the mantra“I will help someone today!”, and the mantra will continue to shape, build, and strengthen the company’s culture for generations to come.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: A199711768
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Trainings and Seminar, Monthly Performance Incentives, Birthday Cash Gift