Bulacan Jobs Telephone Banker Position at Sapient Global Careers
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bulacan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sapient Global Careers is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Telephone Banker and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sapient Global Careers|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Sapient Global Careers
Lemon Square Building, EDSA, Munoz,
Quezon City, Metro Manila
At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient continuously strives to improve working processes and environment for their employees’ positive morale.
a. Health Maintenance / HMO
b. Scholarship Program
c. Child Care
d. Competitive Salary
e. Discounts on Pharmacies
f. Loyalty Incentives
g. Health and Wellness Programs
h. Shuttle Services
i. Retirement Fund
j. Free Meal and Coffee
We are in need of Customer Service Representatives in our new site!
• Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients.
• Checks mail, fax and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
• Manages computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries..
• Communicates with customer on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
• Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.
• Follows escalation procedures as needed.
• Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• High School Graduates /SHS Graduates are Welcome to Apply
• Must be atleast 18 years old
• Candidate must be amenable to working in shifting schedules
• Conversational English communication skills is required
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.