Terms and Conditions
Welcome to TrustJobsPH.com. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Use of the Website You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to post or transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- User Accounts In order to access certain features of our website, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- User Content You are solely responsible for any content that you post on our website. By posting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of TrustJobsPH.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall TrustJobsPH.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the inability to use our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TrustJobsPH.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or any violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions We may update these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these terms and conditions shall constitute your agreement to such changes.