National Capital Region City Jobs Traffic Operations Specialist Position at NLEX Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we NLEX Corporation are looking for candidates for the position of traffic operations specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Services & Armed Forces and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Traffic Operations Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Monitors the traffic condition and provides coordinated response to all incidents.
- Operates traffic system in Traffic Control Room (TCR)
- Operates Central Management System, CCTVs, Emergency Roadside Telephone System, AVLS, NTIB, and Private Radio Communication System.
- Monitors and coordinates activities within the Sector
- Calls and dispatches internal and external partners to attend to incidents.
- Scans and observes carriageway conditions to ensure timely response and interventions.
- Records events requiring proper documentation and reporting
- Provides feedback and updates to field personnel for immediate and more effective incident management.
- Elevates to TMS Supervisor unusual and sensitive events encountered during the shift.
- Gives accurate traffic updates.
- Attends to all calls from motorists and makes appropriate actions needed.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course
- With working knowledge in a control center, security, or dispatching operations
- Experience in working in a 24/7 company is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate and with experienced in radio communications/operations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||NLEX Corporation, NLEX Balintawak Toll Plaza, KM12, E1, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The NLEX Corporation is a premiere company engaged in the development, design, construction, finance, operation and management of toll road projects.
It is the builder-concessionaire and operator of two major expressways that link Metro Manila to North and Central Luzon: NLEX and SCTEX. Stretching over 190 kilometers, the NLEX-SCTEX facilities operate 24/7 accommodating more than 200,00 motorists per day.
The NLEX Corporation also holds the concession for the NLEX Connector, an 8-kilometer all-elevated highway to be built along the PNR right of way, extending the NLEX southward from the end of NLEX Harbor Link Segment 10 in C3/5th Avenue, Caloocan City to PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila.
It is a subsidiary of the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, the leader in toll road development in the Philippines.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts)