Makati City Jobs Training And Quality Specialist | Start Asap | Hmo From Day 1 Position at Booth and Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., we Booth and Partners, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as training and quality specialist | start asap | hmo from day 1 and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱28,000 - ₱33,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Booth and Partners|
|Position||Training And Quality Specialist | Start Asap | Hmo From Day 1|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 28.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 33.000|
WHAT WE OFFER:
✔ Great Place to Work-Certified Company
✔ Premium HMO
✔ Holistic employee experience
✔ Work-from-home and hybrid work setup
✔ Rewards and incentives
✔ Monthly engagement activities
✔ Career advancement opportunities
✔ Paid referral program
About the Client:
Started in 2013 by CEO Carmen Booth and Managing Director Jamie Booth with a vision to provide businesses from all around the world with their own full-time, first-rate offshore team in the Philippines.
Our smart tailored outsourcing and HR solutions deliver high-quality results with reduced operating costs for companies of all sizes across a wide range of industries.
To enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s performance in alliance with the company’s core values.
You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials, and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Will formulate and conceptualize training modules based on the need of the employees and the management
- Will be responsible for managing the activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and need assessment of training and development programs for company managers and employees
- Will help determine company needs for leadership development, succession planning, career management, interpersonal skills, and communication training
- Will conduct New Employee Onboarding and Orientation for new hires as well as product training before endorsing them to operations
- Will partner with and join other HR professionals to assess and implement organizational development programs, processes and training initiatives to support organizational strategies
- Will conduct research on the latest trends about training provided
- Will evaluate employees’ improvement based on the training provided
- Will develop methods for evaluation of program effectiveness
- Will prepare program reports
- Will identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Will perform other duties and/or special projects as necessary
- Evaluate employees through call listening, side-by-side, live monitoring
- Will monitor trainee performance from training up to nesting, before endorsing them to operations
- At least six months of training/learning and development experience in the BPO industry
- Proficient in MS Office apps
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- Exceptional English communication, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules
- Must have Fiber Optic internet with at least 25 Mbps bandwidth
- Must have a backup desktop or laptop with the latest OS
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||14th Floor, Booth & Partners, 107 Aguirre, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Great Place to Work-Certified Company
- HMO from day 1
- Company provided work equipment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Booth & Partners started in 2013 with a vision to provide businesses from all around the world with their own full-time, first-rate offshore team in the Philippines. Our smart tailored outsourcing and HR solutions deliver high-quality results with reduced operating costs for companies of all sizes across a wide range of industries.
Servicing 17 countries, we help empower professionals and businesses around the globe with our bespoke outsourcing solutions. We work together to deliver the top-quality, tailored solutions our clients expect while creating career experiences for amazing talent in the Philippines. Right People, Right Solutions.
Check out our website at ww.boothandpartners.com
Manila (Main Office)
14th Floor 107 Aguirre Street,
Legazpi Village, Makati City,
Metro Manila, Philippines
101 Cecil Street
#16-10 Tong Eng Building,
Connect with us
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Performance Incentives, and Work From Home Opportunities