Pasig City Jobs Translations Provisioner – Telecom Position at UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Translations Provisioner - Telecom for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||UNICONS BUSINESS SERVICES INC|
|Position||Translations Provisioner - Telecom|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Utilize Dash Carrier Services for registering DIDs for 911 services.
- Work internally with different departments in ensuring DIDs are in service.
- Responsible for loading and removing DIDs for voice orders for daily test and turn ups.
- Work closely with MSE and PC to ensure services are turned up successfully.
- Work with the MACD Team to load all new and porting DIDs including activation/deactivation of call features.
- Work with the HDM, PCs and Shipping to ensure service for Airespring Cloud Business Phone System by building business groups and loading Toll Free numbers and DIDs with phones’ MAC addresses in the Metaswitch
- Work with the trouble ticket department to resolve issues pertaining to DIDs and routing in the SBCs.
- Work with the LNP team to ensure correct routing/TG on the carrier side and escalating porting issues.
- Build trunk groups in the Sansay based on WAN IPs, build TGs for Microsoft Teams and RCF
- Knowledgeable in telephony, SIP routing, voice services and switches
Education and/ or Experience:
- Working understanding of telecommunications services and concepts (including: POTS, T1, PRI, VoIP, SIP).
- Solid hands-on skills in business applications software (including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Internet browsers, document scanning).
- Able to be flexible to work off hours if required.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively with peers, customers, and management in a team environment.
- Satisfactory skills with documentation, reporting and knowledge transfer.
- Ability to research and effective organizational skills.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. RSitting, standing, and walking.
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling device and/or a paper copy.
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a stressful environment while maintaining a positive and pleasant manner with others.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including graveyard shift and holidays.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Accessible to Public Transpo
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unicons Business Services Inc. is a fast-growing BPO company located in Ortigas Center Pasig City.It is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniPacific BPO, LLC., a privately-held Ohio limited liability company in the United States formed in 2013. UniPacific maintains headquarters at 7800 Woodley Ave., Van Nuys, California, 91406, United States.
Unicons is a dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO/Telecommunications experience to join our growing team.
Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201810212
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Outright HMO coverage including dependent and Attendance Bonus, Semi-Casual, Night shift & Weekend off
- Specific Location: One San Miguel Avenue Bldg - Shaw Blvd