Taguig City Jobs Treasury Assistant Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Receives all types of collections
- Posting/Issuance of receipts
- Prepares CV and checks (cancellation/resetting when necessary)
- Conducts inventory, takes custody, and monitor movements of property titles and tax declaration
- Graduate of any 4-year business-related course; preferably Financial Management graduate
- Computer literate, preferably with SAP or any other accounting ERP systems exposure
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Maintains the inventory of paid CVs/APVs and manages warehouse document storage for proper monitoring
- Handles scanning and archiving of paid CVs in Google Drive and/or SAP Document Management System.
- Monitors transmittal and retrieval of files to/from the warehouse system and performs other works based on exigencies of the Company.
- Must be computer literate and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possesses sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and data organization skills.
- Must be a graduate of any business-related course.
- With or without experience.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc, BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, 30th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance