Mandaluyong City Jobs Treasury Supervisor Position at Glades International Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Glades International Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas as treasury supervisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Glades International Corporation
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment
The Treasury Supervisor for Treasury Loan Management will work alongside with the Treasury Team to support the business’ daily Treasury functions and loan management. Working in partnership with other departments, must ensure key payments are arranged on time, often within short timeframes. Accurate records must be maintained for audit purposes and ad-hoc queries. Responsible for tracking cash flow using standard bookkeeping and accounting methods. Will accurately analyze Treasury’s forecasted cash positions for investment of surplus cash, if any, and complete weekly cash reporting to the Head of Treasury.
Treasury Supervisor’s Responsibilities:
- Assist the Treasury Head with the company’s treasury activities on bank loan transactions
- Maintain & update loan monitoring spreadsheets at all time
- Maintain proper filing of all bank loan documents
- Ensures compliance and submission of loan covenants with the bank
- Prepares Interest and loan repayments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with bank transactions
- Validate bank charges and maintain related records
- Prepares all bank documents related to loans and bank accounts
- Monitors daily cash position and initiates bank transfers to fund bank account disbursing requirement
- Prepare weekly cash and cash flow reports for management’s submission
- Laisse and coordinate with other departments for Treasury related transactions and issues.
- Handle ad hoc projects in line with departmental objectives as requested by Head of Treasury
- Coverage of other key Treasury responsibilities in absence / busy periods including cash flow forecasting, month end treasury administration and other ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to remain focused.
- Experience working in a Treasury or related Finance function
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office/Good Excel skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Lives in Mandaluyong area
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|PHONE (+632) 531-2203 / 531-2248 EMAIL [email protected] GLADES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, Manxon Bldg. Arayat, Corner Rd 1, Mandaluyong, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Glades International Corporation is essentially a family owned business that started in 1993 in Singapore producing co-extruded sheets (PP, PS, PE, PET and EVOH) under the name ABSCO Int’l. In 1995 thru a joint venture with Greiner Austria the company set up Greiner Asia and the plant in Shanghai. In 1996 the company started operations in Manila, supplying to regional markets both in North Asia and South East Asia.
Glades International Corp. was established in 1996 at LIIP Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines. We started our operation in 1997 with only about 50 employees. Today, we are one of the major supplier of thermoformed plastic cups, containers and lids in the Philippines, employing more than 500 personnel and supplying the top Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and food packaging companies. We also have expanded into injection molded products such as cutleries, cups and lids.
Our groups of companies are proud to have the opportunity to work with the best customers and partners in the industry such as McDonalds, Starbucks, Nestle, KFC, San Miguel, Goldilocks, Jollibee and Unilever among others, providing them high quality, safe products and technical support at a reasonable price.
Backed by highly competent staff and the Company’s commitment to the highest standard of service, Glades International Corporation continuously strive to improve its operation to be at par with our competitors and consistently meet customer requirements and expectations. It is for these reasons that the Company has aligned its overall management system to the ISO 9001 – Quality Management System.
In support to the Customer’s requirement and as the Company’s modest contribution to the safety of products, the Company started to adopt its operations, processes and other related activities to meet the requirements of ISO 2200 side by side with its Quality Management System.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Office Uniform, Shifting Schedule