Bulacan Jobs Truck Driver Position at FENESTRAM CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as TRUCK DRIVER. For those of you who live in Bulacan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, FENESTRAM CORPORATION, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & General Work with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱15,000 - ₱20,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
- Mayroong valid Driver’s License restriction para sa 10 wheeler truck
- Mayroong exprience sa pagmamaneho 2-3 years
- Marunong mag ayos / magkumpuni ng sira ng saksakyan (basic trouble shoot)
- Marunong sa basic maintenance tulad ng change oil
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- incentives and bonus
- government remittances
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Mission is to provide our employees with an honest and helpful working environment, where every employee individually and collectively, can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship, extraordinary servcie,a nd professional integrity. Our strong commitment to this mission has so far made Fenestram Corporation to become not only a premier supplier of branded upvc windows and doors int eh Philippines but in the Southeast Asian region as well.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: MARILAO BULACAN