National Capital Region City Jobs Unit Chief – Gse Maintenance Position at Sunlight Express Airways
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Sunlight Express Airways is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sciences & Aviation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of unit chief - gse maintenance and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sunlight Express Airways|
|Position||Unit Chief - Gse Maintenance|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Aviation, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- At least 10 years of experience as a GSE Mechanic and knowledge of all types of ground support equipment.
- Responsible in enforcing the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of all ground support equipment following set policies and procedures.
- Oversees the overall performance and management of GSE mechanics.
- Assist the planning and designing of procedures and ensures implementation of workshop operational requirements for the continuous development of the unit.
- Evaluates and recommends workshop assets to effectively carry out all services of maintenance and repairs.
- Assist all Outstations on all equipment related concerns.
- Establishes and implements effective housekeeping for all areas of responsibilities.
- Responsible in addressing the concerns brought about by nonconformity or non compliance to standards related to GSE operations processes.
- Recommends alternative solutions to reduce maintenance costs.
- Signs-off accomplished maintenance requests on time and accomplishes other forms and related paperworks.
- Response to GSE maintenance service emergency calls.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sunlight Express Airways, Corp., which will be operating as Sunlight Air, will be one of the newest non-scheduled air carriers in the Philippines. It aims to efficiently cater high demand travel destinations nationwide such as Cebu, Davao, Bohol, Busuanga, Puerto Princesa and more, founded in 2019 and is targeted to begin operations by 2020.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, with Uniform
- Specific Location: Paranaque City