Cavite Jobs Urgent!!! Delivery Driver Position at Treasure Island Industrial Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of URGENT!!! Delivery Driver with full time working hours for our company office, Treasure Island Industrial Corp., for residents of Cavite and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Treasure Island Industrial Corp., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a URGENT!!! Delivery Driver.
|Company||Treasure Island Industrial Corp.|
|Position||Urgent!!! Delivery Driver|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Walk in applicants are welcome to apply MONDAYS to FRIDAYS (8:00am-3:00pm).
Just bring resume, vaccination card, Driver’s license and certificate of employment.
ADDRESS: 1530 ME Brgy. Toclong, Kawit, Cavite (with gray walls and gate; infront of Toclong Baptist Church and Intown Hotel; near First Asia and Goldkey)
1. Drive company Truck (Wing van, 6-wheeled & 4-wheeled, closed van) to deliver products
2. Extend assistance to other warehouse tasks if needed
3. Willing to work in Kawit, Cavite
1. At least High School graduate
2. With VALID Driver’s license (1,2,3 or 1,2)
3. With 2 or more years experience as Company Driver
4. Familiar in South Luzon, NCR and Central Luzon areas
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
Expected Start Date: 05/16/2023
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Treasure Island Industrial Corporation is a Cebuano-based conglomerate founded in the 1950s. Treasure Island is now a prominent player in local commerce and our products are becoming household names. The decades have seen Treasure Island's expansion into many other areas of industry, mostly manufacturing and repacking of lacquers, thinners, epoxy primers and other construction chemicals.
Our company eventually created a subsidiary to manufacture packaging materials like corrugated cardboard and styrofoam boxes, tin cans, and shrinkable plastic seal caps and labels. This services both our needs and that of other industrial companies.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Accident and Life Insurance, Company Uniform, 2-Days Off Compressed Work-Week