Quezon City Jobs *urgent* Eastwood, Quezon City – Manager Position at Tech Mahindra Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Tech Mahindra Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as *urgent* eastwood, quezon city - manager (financial planning and analysis) (hybrid) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Position||*urgent* Eastwood, Quezon City - Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Lead the preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
• Lead the monthly revenue forecasting exercise
• Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle
• Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
• Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
• Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
• Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
• Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
• Prior experience in leading the review and analysis of business unit P&L.
• Prior experience working with senior stakeholders
• Interpersonal skills to be able to work within a large team
• Strong Communication / Articulation skills
• Working independently to resolve issues
• Ability to work accurately within tight timeframes
• CA, ICWA or MBA (Finance)
• 5-7 years of experience in Finance in IT industry, at least 50% of which should be in the areas of Business Finance / FP&A / Pricing
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Tech Mahindra, Felina Corporate Plaza, 5 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Lungsod Quezon, 1110 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Carrier advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Free trainings
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tech Mahindra is a leading provider of solutions and services to the telecommunications industry, majority stake owned by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc. With total revenue of USD 1,126.6 million in the year ended March 31, 2011, Tech Mahindra serves telecom service providers, equipment manufacturers, software vendors and systems integrators. Tech Mahindra solutions enable clients to maximize returns on IT investment by achieving fast time to market, reduced total cost of ownership and high customer satisfaction. Tech Mahindra achieves this through its domain and process expertise, distinctive IT skills, research and development, proven innovative delivery models and approach to off-shoring.
Tech Mahindra has expanded its IT portfolio by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra?s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. The solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BPO. With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 15 Green Field Operations globally and has 128 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra's achievements have been recognized by various industry analysts, forums and clients winning several prestigious awards and accolades. Recently AT&T, a premier global communications company, awarded Tech Mahindra the 2011 AT&T Supplier Award? consecutively for the second year for its superior products and services, enhanced cost structures and best-in-class approaches that contributed to their overall success during the past year. This award is a recognition of Tech Mahindra?s outstanding performance and service to AT&T affiliates.
Assessed at SEI-CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value-delivery is supported by 38,300 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in-depth technology skill-sets. Its development centres are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified. Tech Mahindra has principal offices in the UK, United States, Germany, UAE, Egypt, Singapore, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Canada & Australia. Tech Mahindra Ltd is part of the US $12.5 billion Mahindra Group, a global industrial federation of companies and one of the top 10 business houses based in India. Tech Mahindra has been involved extensively in large and complex transformation engagements and Greenfield implementations.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis