Pasig City Jobs Urgent Hiring! Jr. Copywriter Position at KDCI
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as URGENT HIRING! Jr. Copywriter (Can start ASAP) in our business office, KDCI.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & E-commerce are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱30,000 - ₱33,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Urgent Hiring! Jr. Copywriter|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||E-commerce, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 33.000|
✔ WILLING TO WORK IN A HYBRID SETUP
✔ CAN START ASAP
✔ MUST HAVE AN EXPERIENCE IN E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
✔ ALL INTERVIEW VIA ONLINE UNTIL YOU GOT HIRED
We are seeking an experienced e-commerce copywriter to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating persuasive and engaging copy for our e-commerce clients. They will work closely with our clients to understand their brand voice and target audience and produce high-quality copy that drives sales and engagement.
- Write compelling product descriptions, category descriptions, and other copy for e-commerce websites
- Develop effective email marketing campaigns that drive conversions and engagement
- Create engaging blog posts and social media content that align with client brand voice and goals
- Collaborate with clients and other team members to develop effective content strategies
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in e-commerce copywriting
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing preferred, or 1-3 years of equivalent experience, or previous internship
- Team player with strong communication skills who can work cross-functionally and collaborate with internal and external partners
- Experience working with Amazon or related E-commerce platforms (Preferred)
- Retail category experience, ideally in furniture, decor, textiles, and design trends
- Natural ability to work collaboratively with writing and product teams
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with Experience with SEO and best practices
- Ability to adapt and adhere to the branded style and copy guides, especially across multiple brands
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, and meet deadlines
- Analytical, and creative problem solver, with excellent attention to detail and organization abilities.
- Superior PC skills with advanced capabilities in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Initial Interview
- Final Interview
- Job Offer
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3M7+H8P KDCI Outsourcing, One Corporate Centre, Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Key Discovery Consulting, Inc. (KDCI Outsourcing) is a leading outsourcing company based in the Philippines that specializes in professional services and offshore staffing in the fields of creative design, back office support, finance and accounting, web development, Ecommerce support, and digital marketing. It was established in 2011 by seasoned executives with over 20 years of proven leadership and experience in developing businesses.
We work with a wide range of clients from various industries such as retail and Ecommerce, real estate, health, food, technology, finance, and data analytics. We provide cost-effective and flexible solutions to our clients, and we help them improve their business’ efficiency by streamlining their processes and adapting technologies that help increase productivity.
Our mission is to build the best offshore teams to support our clients and provide them with world class service.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 008-153-696
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government-mandated Benefits, Company-sponsored Learning Initiatives, 5-day work week