National Capital Region City Jobs Utility/driver Position at Medgate Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Utility/Driver in our company, Medgate Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sciences & Agriculture and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Medgate Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Will be responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of company premises.
• Primary role : Keeping facility clean and properly maintained.
• Secondary role: Must be willing to act as Company Driver as needed.
• Must be willing to work in Makati City
• Must have professional Drivers License
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||4/F, Medgate Philippines, Dolmar Gold Tower Building, 107 Don Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Medgate is the leading international provider of telemedicine, with operations in Switzerland, the Middle East, India and the Philippines. The Medgate Telemedicine Center, and the Medgate Partner Network integrate their work closely to guarantee comprehensive health care for the patient.
In the Philippines, Medgate offers high quality, convenient and confidential medical consultations over the phone. This means that members have direct access to a qualified doctor for your daily health care needs, without visiting a clinic or a hospital.
All our doctors are licensed and certified to provide telemedical consultations of the highest standard.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 24/7