Pasig City Jobs Vdi Engineer Position at Transworld Systems Customer Services Philippines LLC-Branch Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Transworld Systems Customer Services Philippines LLC-Branch Office is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as VDI Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱80,000 - ₱100,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Transworld Systems Customer Services Philippines LLC-Branch Office|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
- Review current state and configuration of infrastructure and VDI initiatives
- Review the business requirements
- Design high level solution and detailed solution
- Lead implementation initiatives
- Provide detailed documentation at all levels of the projects
- Experience with Virtual Desktop design, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of VMWare and Horizon View
- Knowledge of storage, network, and virtualization
- Experience with VDI software and hardware from multiple vendors
- 1-5 years of VDI engineering or administration experience required.
· Broad and deep knowledge for supporting VM Ware Horizon View VDI systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience with large-scale high availability environments (2500+ end points).
- Experience with end user computing backup solutions is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise level Windows 10 administration is a plus.
- Experience supporting on premise and work at home employees is a plus.
- Very strong service-oriented skillset.
- Deep knowledge of IT security for end user computing devices.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to Transworld Systems, home of Accelerator and the Profit Recovery System. We are redefining the collection agency industry by providing businesses and healthcare organizations with better tools for accounts receivable, debt recovery and past due accounts.
With a success rate 4 times the industry average, Transworld has collected $6 billion over the past decade for more than 60,00 clients - from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
Quick Facts About Us
In Business Since 1970
Recovered More than $6 Billion Over the Past Decade for 60,00+ Clients
More than 100 Locations Nationwide
56% Recovery Rate at a Cost of Less than 4 Cents per Dollar Recovered*
Clients Manage Accounts Online 24/7
Licensed to Collect in Every State Where Licensing is Required
Since 1970, Transworld Systems has been providing tools to businesses to improve their cash flow. Our clients include small businesses, banks, hospitals, retailers, universities, cities, manufacturers - virtually any organization that accepts checks or extends credit.
Our proven system helps companies recover money owed to them, and our industry-leading results earn their ongoing confidence. More than 60,00 businesses currently entrust us with their slow-pay and non-paying accounts. In return, we recover three times more money than our competitors at a fraction of the cost.
Taking Care of Our Clients
Transworld's industry-leading solutions, Accelerator and Profit Recovery service, offers clients a quick, easy and affordable way to manage their accounts receivable and past-due accounts.
People and Diversity
Transworld Systems believes individual differences have produced genuine competitive advantages in our market. Leveraging the diversity of our team, we have maximized our productivity and enhanced the quality of services we are able to provide all of our clients.
Our Diversity Principles
Transworld Systems will establish and maintain an environment that:
Values individual differences
Fosters mutual respect and open communication of ideas
Attracts, develops, supports, and retains a diverse team
Increases our competitive advantage by leveraging the knowledge, skills, and unique talents of our team
Enhances career opportunities by working to develop each team member to his or her full potential
Provides an open climate for creative thinking and innovation
Is recognized by our team, clients, and the community as a fair and rewarding company.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: FS201409718
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life Insurance and Night Differential