Makati City Jobs Virtual Executive Assistant – Full Time Position at BidPixel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, we BidPixel, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as virtual executive assistant – full time and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Virtual Executive Assistant – Full Time|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Do you love to help and serve, desire to grow as an individual, learn new skills and to be part of a growing team?
We are looking for an experienced executive assistant to work directly with our executive team to aid in freeing our executives time to focus on high value business activities.
We are a investment and consulting firm based out of Brisbane Australia and you will be working with the Executive Director and the executives of our companies (Altitude Corporation & BidPixel). Hours to be Australian business hours and flex where required.
– Handling queries including email management, scheduling calendars, booking travel arrangements, making and receiving phone calls
– Performing detailed web research on selected topics
– Project management
– Trying and reviewing new software
– Updating and managing WordPress sites
– Managing social media
– Basic cloud server management
– Preparing correspondence on the executive’s behalf, documents for meetings and presentations
– Documenting workflow and work procedures and conduct appropriate audits
– Taking dictation and typing documents
– Preparing minutes, reports, executive summaries and newsletters
– Basic bookkeeping and management report preparation using Xero
– Researching various information and preparing summary reports
– Organising and managing digital files
– Coordinating with other staff
– Excellence and professionalism in all aspects
– Efficient with an ability to see the next step
– Disciplined and high attention to detail
– Self-starting and self-motivated
– Current with the latest productivity apps and industry practices
– Strong willingness to learn new skills
– Must be fluent in English both written and verbal (excellent written skills)
– High attention to detail
– Able to work at a fast pace and problem solve
– Available Australian business hours
– Must be trustworthy and understand the confidential nature of such a role
– Must have a fast and stable internet connection for VOIP
– Must have a sound free environment to make and receive phone calls
– Must be very computer, internet and tech savvy
– 2+ year’s experience as an executive assistant working with an Australian, USA or Canadian company
– Preferably a degree in Communication, Law, Finance, Computer Science, Business or MBA student
You will be provided with a dedicated phone number and email address, training and an environment that encourages idea sharing.
Short listed candidates will be given a test task and the job will start with a two-week trial period to see how well you accomplish the first few tasks. If your performance is exceptional, we will hire you and increase your salary accordingly.
Please carefully follow the below instructions and only apply if you believe that you are the perfect fit for this role.-
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.