Cebu Jobs Warehouse Manager Position at Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Virginia Food, Inc (VFI) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Warehouse Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Virginia Food, Inc (VFI)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Planning, leading, organizing and controlling the daily activities of Warehousing Parts and Supplies department.
- Ensuring the 100% availability of all warehousing parts and supplies needed by other departments.
- Ensuring the proper and accurate inventory of all Warehouse Parts and Supplies.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Engineering courses
- With at least five years of managerial experience in warehousing
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct & coordinate operations
- Must have strong analytical skills, leadership and with exceptional negotiation skills
- With strong attention to details, decision making, planning and facilitation skills
We are located at Virginia Food, Inc. Processing Plant, Cogon, Compostela, Cebu.
For inquiries, call: 0917-710-7486
|Address||Virginia Food, Inc. Corporate Office, Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Productive and Positive Working Environment
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package while honing your skills
- Employees are empowered to share their best ideas & be recognized
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Virginia Food, Inc.is a food manufacturing company that has touched the lives of Filipinos with its premium canned and frozen processed meat products for more than 30 years. Virginia's journey started as a backyard poultry farm back in the 1960's, now the company has grown to be one of the most aggressive and exciting local food manufacturing in the Philippines. Virginia Food, Inc. offers canned products ranging from corned meat, meat loaf, sausages, spaghetti sauces, beans, and more. frozen processed meat products include hotdogs, cold cuts, hams, bacon, specialty sausages and other meat products.
With its vision to become THE ULTIMATE FOOD SOLUTION, Virginia Food, Inc. banks on its passionate research and development team in the continuous innovation of food related products fit for every household.
The company strives to continue forging strong relationships with its customers, and aims to provide them with the best products, services, and technology. Virginia Food, Inc continually improves its distribution system in order to further cater communities in far-flung regions.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Accident Insurance, Leave Credits, Employees' discounts, Bonuses & Trainings, Company Uniform, May vary depending on the department assigned to