Quezon City Jobs Web Developer Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Q2 HR Solutions Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Web Developer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance to the user/client/business needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimates for multiple tasks/projects.
- Prepares the necessary documentations and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Maintains a productive and harmonious relationship with stakeholders, as well as manages their expectations
- Graduate of Compute Science, Information Technology, or any related course
- With at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in DevOps processes and tools
- Familiar with various programming languages:
- HTML5, CSS3, MySQL
- PHP and frameworks (Laravel or Yii)
- Project and client-oriented
- Proficient in communication, both written and oral English
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days