Wfh | Content Moderator And Customer Service Agent Vacancies at Course Hero
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Benguet (Baguio City) & National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Wfh | Content Moderator And Customer Service Agent|
|Region||Benguet (Baguio City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
EMAPTA is looking for a Compliance Support Agent to join our team!
The Course Hero Compliance team is seeking a highly motivated, organized team member to serve as an Compliance Support Agent.
This position will be a vital role within the Compliance team, addressing copyright infringement and intellectual property related issues. We are looking for an individual who will be excited about driving and maintaining processes, has a strong attention to detail, and will be able to think and act independently with sound judgment.
As the Compliance Support Agent, you will address all compliant requests through our DMCA tool, in parallel to internal compliance best practices. Accurately review, process, and remove tier 1 copyright and legal type requests on a daily basis. You will need the ability to critically analyze using best practices in responding to sensitive notices and provide the appropriate macro within the ticket.
Processing and Operational Responsibilities:
- Process moderate to high volume of copyright and compliance related tickets in the respective processing queues.
- Review the volume of the DMCA takedown ticket queue and ensure we are within company SLA.
- Escalate issues and communicate effectively within the team.
- Regularly report on key performance and operational indicators to respective team leads.
- Review and implement updates to external responses
- Work cross-functionally with relevant teams to address Compliance related issues
- Track issues internally and provide clarity on issue and potential next steps for resolution
- Process Compliance related tickets within our copyright and overall ticket SLA
- Ability to perform at a high level, with high accuracy in processing tier 1 type tickets
- Consistently maintain team and individual performance SLA
- Escalate higher level tickets to team and team leads when necessary
- Work fluidly across the team and organization by communicating any issues and/or updates to processes
What we need you to be:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree holder
- Has relevant industry training or certification
- 1+ years of experience with Copyright/DMCA with a tech company
- Experience handling high volume ticket output
- Proven experience that shows commitment in operational excellence
- Have worked in a multinational organization or BPO industries
- Comfortable working with computers – experience with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Hangouts) are a must
- Experience with policy development and implementation
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative mindset and relationship builder with interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn, prioritize tasks, and deliver results
- Demonstrate customer-focused problem solving capabilities
- Strong English proficiency, proactive communication, and basic computer and internet troubleshooting skills
- Sound judgment and risk management skill
- Ability to work from home
(Preferred but not necessary)
Direct experience working with internal and/or external legal teams
Experience using the ZenDesk platform
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region|
|City||Benguet (Baguio City)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate, confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,00 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible working schedule