Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Wordings Support Officer Position at QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Wordings Support Officer. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED PHILIPPINE BRANCH|
|Position||Wordings Support Officer|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Time Type: Full timeWorker Type: EmployeeTo support EO Wordings team of the EO Legal and Regulatory, with reference to data management of EO underwriting documentation and reporting as required.
• Contribute to the preparation and implementation of operational team plans to ensure key information is considered in planning and priorities support wider business strategy
•Conform to all agreed and active standards and procedures in reference to Intelligent Text Processing and SharePoint (Wordings) data management activities, in order to ensure consistency
• Assist with reporting as requested
•Build strong relationships with all customers in order to maintain and improve the service delivered
• Respond to queries and requests from EO Wordings and liaise with Genius / Acturis operational team as required
•Assess the complex structure of data and systems provided by the onshore team
• Produce ad-hoc reports in response to queries from EO Wordings Team
• Assist in regular data integrity reviews in order to highlight inconsistencies and errors and improve the quality of service and information provided
• Perform appropriate checks within processes to maximize accuracy and ensure accuracy in the work output in order to provide high quality service
• Proactively identify areas of improvement and efficiencies and provide positive changes to ensure continual business improvement in line with business needs and best practice
• Create and maintain database repository of policies for Underwriting team
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 3 years relevant experience
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Organization skills
• Excellent MS Office skills, SharePoint and Adobe
• Attention to detail
• Influencing skills
• Data processing skills
• Analytical Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Knowledge of or familiarity with insurance/ reinsurance terms and/or concepts is an advantage
QBE Cultural DNA
• Everything we do at QBE is underpinned by our DNA (which interlinks seven cultural elements) – because we know it’s not just what we do that matters, it’s how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all employees to role model and inspire the right behaviours that link to our cultural elements:-We are customer-focused-We are technical experts-We are inclusive-We are fast-paced-We are courageous-We are accountable-We are a teamAll employees are expected to adhere to QBE’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and apply sound risk management practices
US Only – Disclaimer
• To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
• The duties listed in this job description do not limit the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed in the position or those occasionally assigned outside an employee’s normal duties. Our Group Code of Ethics and Conduct addresses the responsibilities we all have at QBE to our company, to each other and to our customers, suppliers, communities and governments. It provides clear guidance to help us to make good judgement calls.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click “Apply” and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 17,00 people in 38 countries.
Our underlying business strategy is to maintain operations in the key global insurance markets and, where possible, to be a lead underwriter for selected lines of business.
In the Philippines, QBE Group Shared Services Centre (GSSC) was incorporated in February 2013 as an integral part of the QBE strategy. Currently, it has locations in Manila and Cebu with over 3,200 employees. The GSSC provides a comprehensive range of Insurance Services to QBE’s customers and brokers across geographies (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific) such as underwriting support, policy servicing, claims, credit control and customer service. It also provides various knowledge processing services such as Finance, Technology, HR Delivery, Data Analytics and Reporting to QBE Businesses globally.
QBE GSSC in the Community
The GSSC Foundation was established in 2014, extending QBE’s long history of corporate social responsibility to the Philippines. It mirrors QBE’s insurance role in the community to assist people in need.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular working hours with varied work schedules